Another business popped up named Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle. We decided to take a look ad see if the company is legit and second if this company, their products and compensation plan are for you.
If you are looking for something beginner friendly or easy to do, the 21 step program doesn’t sound all that easy or beginner friendly. That’s the first thing that jumps out at me.
The teacher side of me is all for training and education so I like the online education and training seminar side of this company.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – The Company
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle is necessarily a brand new invention. In fact, if you do some looking you will see it is basically a new face on an existing platform called MOBE (My Online Business Education) by John Chow.
Nobody is talking about The Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, but the trends for MOBE has be on a steady increase.
MOBE was founded in 2011 by Matt Lloyd.
With MOBE you can earn HUGE commissions through their products and licenses. It is a proven top tier program.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Products
Upon joining Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, you are essentially becoming a part of MOBE and it’s 21 step program.
As part of the package you get one on one coaching and a sales team that will help close sales high end products.
When the sales team is needed, they will take a portion of the commissions earned.
Here s a partial list of products in Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle:
- My Top Tier Business ($49)
- MLR ($1997)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month)
- Titanium ($8997)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month)
- Platinum ($14,997)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month)
- Diamond ($30,000)
This is only a sampling. Their complete list is extensive.
Let’s look at some of the product prices in MOBE. These pay 90% affiliate commissions.
- Affiliate Bonus Domination – $291
- Inner circle membership – $97/month
- MOBE Elite Earners – $97/month
- Done for you Emails – $97/month
- Funded Proposal – $194
- OPT formula – $194
- My Email Marketing Empire – $194
- IM Revolution Handbook – $9.95These products pay 50% affiliate commissions.
- Diamond Mastermind – $30,000
- Platinum Mastermind – $16,667
- Titanium Mastermind – $9,997
- Diamond Coaching Program -$4,997
- 10,000 leads in 100 days – $1,997
- The 90 days challenge – $997
- Six Figure Coaching Secrets – $997
Last time I spent this amount of money on education, it was a four year degree at the University of North Texas. Are you better off going to college or paying $60,000+ on this?
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Reviews – Compensation Plan
Commissions are earned when either you sell a product or your sponsor someone in the business who sells.
Here are the commissions when you sell product:
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50 ($44.10)
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97 ($8.95)
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50 ($261.90)
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97 ($174.60)
- Email Marketing Empire: $97 ($174.60)
- The OPT Formula: $97 ($174.60)
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97 ($35.59)
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
Here are the commissions you receive when sponsor someone who makes the sale. Note the sales team fees are the greater amount:
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
Commission payouts are handled in a 2 Tier Unilevel structure.
Level 1 pays the commissions as shown above. Level 2 pays 5%.
There are no limits that cap how many people you are allowed to sponsor.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle has what they call a car bonus where they will pay somewhere between $600 to $3,000 per month. Qualifying for these bonuses is achieved either via points or income earned for the month.
Here is the structure of the point system:
- Recruit a new MLR affiliate = 1 point
- Recruit a new Titanium affiliate = 3 points
- Recruit a new Platinum affiliate = 5 points
Here is the income and points breakdown:
- $600 per month lease payment: 5 points ($5000/month)
- $1,200 per month lease payment: 10 points ($10,000/month)
- $1,800 per month lease payment: 15 points ($15,000/month)
- $2,400 per month lease payment: 20 points ($20,000/month)
- $3,000 per month lease payment: 25 points ($25,000/month)
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Cost to Join
The cost to join Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle ranges from $49 to $30,000.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle – Should You Join or Not?
Respectfully, I do not endorse this company. I believe (and it’s just my opinion) that they are doing a “Trump University” style of selling designed to get more money out of the room. While I don’t bash training and education companies usually, I can’t help but see a poorly designed training program with Trump University pricing and a high pressured sales scheme.
Here’s what Trump University sales people were told:
This bait and switch was laid out in the Trump University Playbook (“Playbook”), which provided step-to-step directions to Trump University instructors on what to tell students during the seminars. . . . Trump University instructors and staff were given detailed guidance as to how to build rapport and approach consumers one-on-one to encourage further purchases. Trump University representatives were explicitly instructed to push the highest priced Elite programs. Even when students hesitated to purchase the expensive programs, Trump representatives were provided stock responses to encourage purchases, including encouraging students to go into debt to pay for the Elite programs.
There is a good amount of money to be made here IF you are committed. 95% of affiliates who signup under MOBE do not make more than $54. If you are looking for online marketing education, take a class – buy a training course – start the ON DEMAND training to build an online business.
What is On Demand Training?
When you have a business and you need “facebook training”, you go through a Facebook Training Course right then and there & implement the training on demand.
The key really is to put systems in place to automate the sales process. I’ve been saying this for 12 years, and six million dollars later, I am proving this.
Plus, I’m seeing the heavy hitters and other guru’s hop on the automation bandwagon because it flat out works.
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
After my mom and dad worked 40 hours per week for 40 years AND retired with less than 40% of their pay AND losing it all to greedy corporations, we MUST find a better way to connect you to these systems.
You can succeed with very low barrier to entry here. Low cost & very little technical skills needed.
I only have a short amount of time here on this planet. How much impact can I create to leave this world a better place?
Here are a few ways to connect with me:
Who wants to change the world with me?
Share and Conquer,
High Performance Coach