So you want to know if It Works! is legit or a scam.
Well so did we so we decided to take a look and see if the company is legit and second if this company, their products and compensation plan are for you.
It Works! Review – The Company
It Works! sells a variety of body care products and nutritional supplements. A few heavy hitters signed up in 2015 – and the growth is very steady. Take a look at the growth chart above. Be very careful here because you see the “spikes” and the “dips”.
That’s a huge red flag because that tells you two things:
Heavy hitters are “moving teams” using hype AND then, the dips mean that those same heavy hitters already jumped ships. (something to that effect)
They are headquartered in Palmetto, Florida and launched in 2001.
They have expanded into Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark.
When first launched they carried a line of body wraps called the “Ultimate Body Applicator” that apparently helped the user lose weight.
This product was so popular that they introduced an entire line of health products.
It Works! has been listed as the 15th most profitable company in North America in Direct Sales by Direct Selling News magazine.
Since their launch It Works! has made a total of $538 million dollars.
It Works! Products
It Works! products are broken into five categories:
They have three different body products to choose from.
- Ultimate Body Applicator ($59 Wholesale/$99 retail) – Contains herbs and botanical that are applied to your body and left on for 45 minutes.
- Defining Gel ($45/$75) – This aids in hydrating your skin and is applied to a specific body part.
- Fab Wrap ($5/$8) – Complements the ultimate body applicator by fitting snug on your skin.
There are a dozen products in the skin product line.
They range from Facial, Cleanser, Stretch Mark, Preventage, Lip & Eye, Toner, Hair Skin Nails, Repairage, and Exfoliating Peel.
Prices range from $30 to $99.
These come in powder form and are available in 6 different varieties and flavors.
These powders can be mixed into your favorite beverages.
Here is the list of products:
- Greens Orange & Green Berry: Powder Supplement with 120 grams ($33 Wholesale/$55 Retail).
- Greens On The Go: Portable packets of Greens Powder ($35/$59).
- Greens Value Size Orange and Berry: Contains 360 grams instead of 120 ($79/$139).
There are a vast number of vitamins/mineral products in this supplement line.
It Works Energy, Advanced Formula Fat Figher, Estro Rhythm, Omega 3, It’s Essential, It’s Vital Core Nutrition, New You, Regular, Relief, Ultimate Profit, and Ultimate Thermofit.
Prices range from $22 to $139.
All of these products are bundled into packs.
- 100 Day Social Adventures ($99) – This is actually for their marketing when you want to sponsor people in the business. You will learn how to brush up on your social media skills to launch your business online.
- Wrap Pack ($69/$115) – This is one of the most popular bundle that includes the Ultimate Body Applicator and the Defining Gel.
- Ultimate pack ($279/$465) – This includes, It Works ProFit, Ultimate ThermoFit, it’s Vital Core nutrition Formula, and It’s Essential Weight loss energy bars.
- Skinny Pack ($112/$189) – This includes 4 Ultimate Body Applicators, one bottle of Defining Gel, and one Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carb Inhibitors.
- It Pack ($179/$299) – This includes the Berry/Orange Flavor powder and also contains 4 Ultimate Body Applicators, one defining gel, four Facial supplements, one Lip & Eye supplement, and one Greens on the Go Berry-flavored supplement.
It Works!Reviews – Compensation Plan
There are six ways to earn with It Works!
Click Here to Download the It Works Comp Plan Report
The first way is commission on retail orders. For example 1 box of wraps retails at $99 but it wholesales for $59. Your profit is $40.
There is also a loyalty bonus where you will earn 10% commission and a 5% enrollment bonus. So in other words 15%.
You can also earn a customer gathering bonus and earn a $600 cash bonus each month.
The specifics of the bonus:
1. Gather 60 loyal customers
2. The volume from those loyal customers needs to be 3000 in bonus volume (That’s 50 in bonus volume from each customer minimum. Some order more some order less.)
To maintain the bonus each month:
1. Keep adding new customers.
2. You always have to make sure at least 60 customers have active accounts (meaning they didn’t cancel it out completely. They don’t necessarily need to be on autoshipment.)
3. Make sure your 3000 in bonus volume is there each month and you will earn your $600 monthly bonus.
Additionally when your team members sign up loyal customers you earn a commission on their sales as well.
How much commission?
We earn a 5% enroller bonus for all distributors who sign up through our own personal websites.
We also earn 2-10% commission on our distributors customer volumes depending where they are located on our team.
So really you can earn anywhere from 2% to 15% including the enroller bonus.
Fast Start Bonuses
You will earn a $100 bonus each week for the following:
1. Enroll a new distributor through your website.
2. Help get that distributor launched and started in their business. Your distributor needs to get at least 2 loyal customers in their first 30 days and run their 80bv autoshipment in their first 30 days.
Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!
There are even more bonuses to be had. When you reach Diamond level you get in essence you get an additional 2% earnings on your group. Then at Diamond level you will earn 2-9% on all of your teams that are at Diamond level.
Additionally there are Leadership Level Bonuses (LLBs) that earn you more. These are as follows:
Double Diamond= $120
Triple Diamond= $135
Presidential Diamond= $145
Ambassador Diamond= $150
Black Diamond = $100,000 paid over 25 payments.
It Works! Cost to Join
It costs $99 to join which gets you a starter kit and the rights to sell all of the It Works! product line.
It Works! – Should You Join or Not?
It Works! launched in 2001 and is making nearly $500 million is sales…..and continues to grow.
I just checked my Facebook inbox and see 7 new It Works! spam messages. People are using Facebook to spam their message and this is NOT the correct way to build your business.
Do I recommend joining? No.
Can you calculate your commissions? Not really.
Is there a weird “have to get a leg and another leg” just to get commissions? Yes.
And then, the 10% and 5% down six levels. What does that really mean?
10% of what? $100 or the margin $10?
5% of what? $100 or the margin $10?
Let me throw you a curve ball here! Let’s say you can calculate it & let’s say you get $9 here $15 here $12 here on the first level.
Let’s say you start building out the two legs and earn another $12 and $8 there on the 2nd tier.
Let’s say they brought in one more loyal customer – and you earn $12 on the 3rd tier.
What is YOUR residual income that you need to quit your job and work at home? What is your “I quit my job” number?
Let’s say that number is $5,000 per month. You would need about 150 loyal customers & affiliates on autoship or working the business. (combination of both).
Just do the math.
My question to you is: Do you have a system in place to get the 150 customers & affiliates working for you? If you don’t see a possible way, then, my suggestion is to PASS on this company.
If you have a system in place for getting 150 customers/affiliates who are passionate about this health niche, then, yes – most definitely this would be for you.
The key really is to put systems in place to automate the sales process. I’ve been saying this for 12 years, and six million dollars later, I am proving this.
Plus, I’m seeing the heavy hitters and other guru’s hop on the automation bandwagon because it flat out works.
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
After my mom and dad worked 40 hours per week for 40 years AND retired with less than 40% of their pay AND losing it all to greedy corporations, we MUST find a better way to connect you to these systems.
You can succeed with very low barrier to entry here. Low cost & very little technical skills needed.
I only have a short amount of time here on this planet. How much impact can I create to leave this world a better place?
Here are a few ways to connect with me:
Who wants to change the world with me?
Share and Conquer,
High Performance Coach